Re: 4G LTE Speed Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@PANDIMUS

I understand your need for speed. However, I don't want to see you leave us over this. Let's see what's going on with your service.

I checked the coverage in the two zip codes you provided, and I show you're in a good 4G LTE coverage area. Also, nothing has been reported in either area lately. When did this problem with your data speeds begin? Are you experiencing any problems with your calls and texts as well, or is this only affecting your data? Are you aware of any other Verizon customers experiencing this same problem in your area? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PANDIMUS

AnthonyTa_VZW​  As far as i am aware it seems to be a lot of customers in this area. I will ask friends to provide me with speed test results.  No problems on text's or calls, just seems to be data problem. I just changed phones, from the nexus 6p to the pixel 2 xl, and still have the same problem. * I just ran a speedtest in 93523 on my phone and my friends phone on fast.com. Fastest speed we got was 200 Kbs with full bars, and 4g lte.

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

PANDIMUS,

These are certainly not the speeds we want you to have. Let's take a closer look at your connection and area. Please respond to the Private Message I have sent.

DerekR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NICOLA_EVOLI

I have the same issue. Called Verizon 3 times fm overseas. Now I am totally [removed] . Can someone ar Verizon be kind enough to resolve ny problem?

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of staying connected at the right speeds, NICOLA.EVOLI. Was this happening while in another country? If so, where were you traveling? What did you signal show at the time?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
NICOLA_EVOLI

In UK the phone did not hook on Vodafone and no other network carrying 4G

or LTE. Basically the best was 3G. Why? All over London.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 7:17 AM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

What plan are you on and which device are you using?

0 Likes
NICOLA_EVOLI

beyond unlimited, iPhone 6 plus, the problem is only in UK

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 8:36 PM, deloused <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking time to troubleshoot. When traveling overseas you are using another carriers network and the phone is designed to search for the best available signal. I am sorry as we are unable to guarantee the quality or availability of the connection. Did you attempt to restart the phone to refresh the device with the network you were picking up?

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
NICOLA_EVOLI

Hi. Yes I tried.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 7:32 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes