Bloquear y desbloquear servicios - Asistencia de Mi Verizon
In My Verizon, you can prevent or allow access to any of the services listed below for each device on your account. Restricting the following services on a device may help you avoid unwanted or unexpected charges.
- Bloqueos de mensajería: Prevent a device from using messaging services.
- Compra de bloqueos: Prevent a device from being able to access certain apps and services or make purchases in certain Verizon apps and third party apps.
- Free Offers: Choose to opt in or opt out of the programa de Verizon Selects.
Si no estás seguro sobre si bloquear un servicio, la Bloquear y desbloquear servicios page in My Verizon explains helpful alternatives to blocking each service.
Prepaid accounts: Call Customer Service at *611 from your Verizon Wireless phone or (888) 294-6804 for assistance with blocking or unblocking services.
El Verizon Safeguards & Controls page in My Verizon includes a variety of other options for monitoring and limiting usage on your account. Below are links to some of our most requested services:
- Block a number: Prevent up to 5 phone numbers from contacting you for up to 90 days.
- Set Usage Alerts: Receive notifications when you or any of the lines on your account reach your set thresholds (e.g., 50%, 90%, etc.) for data, messaging and/or voice usage.
- Limit usage: Verizon FamilyBase™ lets you limit data, messaging and voice usage for each device on your account for one low monthly fee that covers the entire account.
- Convenience. Block and unblock services online virtually anytime from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Manage expenses. Prevent unexpected charges.
- Avoid unwanted purchases. Limit the purchases of account members on your account.