Edit Access Point Name (APN) - Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile HotSpot - MiFi® 5510L
Changing advanced settings may be harmful to the stability, performance, and security of the Jetpack. Contact your local IT administrator prior to altering any of these settings.
LTE Access Point Name (APN) Definitions
- Used for connections to IMS services. Required for TXT messaging.
- Used for administrative functions.
- Required for general Internet connections.
- Required for PDA data service
- Used for connections that must be routed through content filtering.
- Used for connections to mobile private networks.
'xx' would be replaced by the enterprise MPN identifier.
- Used for static IP connections.
'xx' would be replaced by the appropriate static IP pool identifier.
- Access the Administration Web Interface.
- From the left menu, click Jetpack Settings.
- From the Advanced tab, click Continue (located on the right).
- From the 4G LTE APN field, edit the APN as required.
- Click Save Changes (located in the lower-right).
Last Modified: January 29, 2013